- 4th May 2018
- Posted by: Eloisa Avila
- Category: Consumer, Ghana, Financial Services, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa
We recently published a series of reports covering the retail banking markets in Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa, as well as a broader regional study covering all four countries. These provide data and insight on the penetration rates of financial products, the market for consumer credit and the competitive landscape.
- What is the penetration rate of financial services in Nigeria?
- Do Kenyans own more financial products than South Africans?
- Why do some Ghanaians remain unbanked?
- Are Kenyans with higher incomes more likely to use mobile banking?
The answers to these and many other questions can be found in our latest reports.
For more information and to purchase these reports, please click here