- 19th June 2013
- Posted by: Julien Garcier
- Category: Egypt, Ghana, Retail & Shopping Malls, Algeria, Angola, Countries, Benin, Uncategorised, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, DR Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Kenya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Congo, South Africa
This database presents a detailed listing of food and non-food retailers across Africa’s fastest growing markets (29 countries across North and Sub-Saharan Africa – South Africa not in scope), covering all retail categories (Clothing & Accessories, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Supermarket, Jewelry, Toys, Hi-Tech/Electronics, Food & Restaurants, Eyewear, Home & Decoration, Health & Beauty, Entertainment, Gifts, Cards, Books and Pharmacy).
It supplies the full list of retailers within Africa’s shopping centers providing an excellent overview of active retail tenants on the African market.
Prime advantages of this database
- It is a first edition database covering this topic in Africa
- It consolidates all available information on retailers across Africa into one convenient database, together with name, retail category and country of origin
- It supplies details on each retailer allowing easy analysis at category, city, country or regional level
- XLS document
- Coverage: 4.300+ retailers, 6.000+ stores in 29 countries