- 25th June 2015
- Posted by: Chiara Caiati
- Category: Consumer, Egypt, Ghana, Retail & Shopping Malls, Algeria, Countries, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, DR Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Sierra Leone, Congo, Mali, Namibia, Ivory Coast
To cater for the growing African middle-class, the importance of shopping malls has increased in the past few years with these centers showing strong sale and expansion growth. This publication is aimed at all existing and entering industry players looking to understand the shopping mall industry on the continent offering fact-based data and analysis.
- The report provides clear visibility on both existing malls and on mall projects across the African continent, highlighting future supply and opportunities.
- The publication includes country comparison of the African mall offering in terms of GLA density, number of stores, tenant profiles, and more…
- Cross-country mall evaluation, based on Sagaci Research Six Category Mall Rating (™) ranging from AAA to D according to the overall mall attractiveness for leading international tenants, is covered in the analysis.
- Comprehensive mall developer and tenant profiles are also included.
To log-in the database please click here
Get answers to these questions:
- Which are the most attractive retail destinations for malls in Africa?
- Which African countries offer the largest supply of malls?
- What is the geographical distribution of malls and of mall GLA density?
- What is the mall and tenant offering in the different African countries?
- Which countries have highest ranking malls?
- What are the leading tenant brands and categories across Africa?
- Who are the major mall developers?
- What are the new shopping mall projects across Africa?
Table of contents
Find here the full table of contents.
- PDF Document of 80 pages
- Published annually every June