- 29th November 2013
- Posted by: Julien Garcier
- Category: Egypt, Ghana, Retail & Shopping Malls, Angola, Cote d'Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, Tanzania, Uganda
This publication provides clear visibility on the current clothing retail landscape across Africa’s key countries and could be market for international clothing retailers. It presents a detailed picture of the garment retail sector across Africa’s key markets and supplies key insights into the current retail offer and available brands as well as consumer behaviors related to garment purchase and brand preferences.
Beyond the current offering, the reports also highlights the total number of stores that a modern garment retailer, not active in those countries, could open within the next five years.
9 countries are highlighted as priority for international retailers willing to develop operations on the African continent and are developed in details on the report:
- Cote d’Ivoire
Key elements available in this publication
- Identification of priority countries for apparel retailers
- Consumer behaviors and brand preferences in apparel fashion
- Current offering and assessment of competition within priority countries
- Potential development plan for an apparel retailer
Table of contents
- PDF report
- 144 pages