Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By registering or taking part in this prize draw, all persons participating (the “Participants”) agree to be bound by these prize draw Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
The prize draw is organized by Sagaci Research (“Sagaci”).
The prize draw will be carried out one week after the end of the survey.
How does the prize draw work?
- Participants are only eligible for this Prize Draw if the Participant is (i) a respondent to one of the qualifying surveys published by Sagaci; (ii) meets the eligibility criteria set out in the survey form and in these Terms and Conditions; and (iii) has registered as a SagaPoll member and provided the Profile information, including contact details in the SagaPoll app.
- The eligibility criteria of Participants is that the Participant (i) must be aged 18 and above or as established for each survey (ii) is not prohibited in any manner by any person, entity, authority or law anywhere in the world from participating in the prize draw; and (iii) is not an employee of Sagaci, of any advertising agencies engaged by Sagaci or an immediate family member of an employee of Sagaci. By opting to participate in the prize draw, each Participant represents and warrants that he or she has met the eligibility criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- Participants must install the SagaPoll app and complete their valid profile information which enables participation. Only correctly submitted information in the prescribed format will be accepted for entry in the prize draw by Sagaci. Incomplete or illegible entries will be disqualified. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt. Sagaci is not responsible for any lost entries.
- Participants shall participate in the prize draw on his/her own account and shall be eligible Participants as set out in these Terms and Conditions and shall not submit entries or participate on behalf of other persons.
- Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which they should be utilised, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained.
- Participants are not required to pay anything in order to participate in the survey or enter the raffle draw.
- There will be a single winner in each country with a cash prize of USD 100 equivalent in the local currency of the country.
- The winner(s) will be randomly selected through a draw management system under the supervision of the Management Board of Sagaci.
- The winners will be contacted via email at the registered email address supplied during the survey created by Sagaci. It is the responsibility of the Participant to ensure that the email address is correct.
- Prizes will be delivered in digital format via the email that the Participant has supplied to Sagaci via the SagaPoll app. It is the responsibility of the Participant to ensure that the details provided to Sagaci are up to date and correct.
- The Participant understands and agrees that:
- Cash prizes: the Participant is asked to install the SagaPoll App from the Google Play Store and convert the SagaPoll points into cash. The Participant acknowledges that he or she has a bank account or a mobile money account to receive the money.
- Non-cash prizes: they are non-transferable, subject to availability, and not convertible into cash.
Other legal provisions
- The prize draw winners’ names will be published on Sagaci’s website, Facebook and other social media pages and the Participant agrees to this publication.
- Any prizes unclaimed within 5 days of the winner being notified by email will be conclusively forfeited and such forfeiture shall be dealt with at Sagaci’s discretion, including a redraw, or election to determine another winner in accordance with the prize draw selection mechanism set out in these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with applicable laws.
- All Participants by participating in the prize draw agree and undertake to be bound by and subject to these Terms and Conditions. Participants who do not comply with the Terms and Conditions shall be disqualified.
- Sagaci alone shall determine a Participant's qualification for the prize draw under the Terms and Conditions and any decision made by Sagaci shall be final, binding, and conclusive.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to applicable laws and they apply to all aspects of the draw and are binding upon all participants.